Financial Performance and Risk Management
Beginner – Intermediate
The course is divided into three parts: Sustainable Planning, Performance Monitoring and Management, and Risk Management and Internal Control Systems. The purpose of the course is to lead learners see the big picture of business performance and monitoring through effective use of financial statements and internal controls.
After the course, learners will be able to ask the right questions on business operations, extract relevant data to use as performance indicators, as well as understand the use of internal control mechanisms based on cost-benefits.
Business Performance Head (Myanmar Citizens Bank)
|Schedule||9:00 am to 1:00 pm (Saturdays)
3:30 pm to 7:30 pm (Sundays)
|Level||Beginner – Intermediate|
|Exam Info – If only applicable||n/a|
- Systematically review the alignment of business model, operations, and financial strategies
- Understand the evaluation techniques for business monitoring
- Use financial statements to interpret and tell stories they indicate
- Create performance indicators in a business
- Understand Risk Management and Internal Control Systems
- Design a practical risk management framework