Certificate for Documentary Credit Specialists (CDCS®)
RQF Level 4, EQF Level 5
- Benchmark for competence for international practitioners; designed for students with 3-year working experience with documentary credits.
- Enable documentary credit practitioners to demonstrate practical knowledge and understanding of the complex issues associated with documentary credit practice.
- Develops the knowledge and skills required to accurately check documents and manage documentary credit transactions.
- Provides a core understanding of documentary credits and products, parties, processes, rules
- Develops ability to identify irregularities and risks
Daw Thander Htike
Assistant Director, Trade Services
Daw Thunder Htike is the very first holder of Certificate for Documentary Credit Specialists (CDCS®) in Myanmar. She is currently serving as the Trade Finance Associate Director of United Amara Bank.
|Schedule||9:00 am to 11:00 am (Saturday)
9:00 am to 12:00 am (Sunday)
|Level||RQF Level 4, EQF Level 5|
|Exam Periods||April 7-8
October 26 – 27
|Registration Deadline||Jan 31
|Exam Fees||Exam Entry + Materials – £510
Intl Booking Fees – £55
Total – £565
Practical knowledge and understanding of complex issues associated with documentary credit practice
- Be able to utilise the rules relating to documentary credits and understand the features, documents, life cycle, and the roles of the various parties to a credit.
- Be able to manage documentary credit transactions and associated risks.